wtf!!
Din go to work today, had tummyache in the morning.
All thanks to the steamboat hor...
But actually I oso cannot be sure if I'm having a stomach upset or having my cramps.
I felt both anyway.
Din consult a doc, self medicated.
Had a 3/4 day of rest.. I prepared myself fer sch.
And yup... bout 45 mins ago, I left fer home.
B4 heading to sch, I decided to get my hair trimmed
cos iz thick n weighty. (Has not been trim since end may.)
After finished getting it trim, my phone rang.
BMC : "Jus called to inform you tat ur class today has been cancel.... ....."
(diaoz!!)
Here I am, AT HOME!
(diaoz!!!)
All thanks to the steamboat hor...
But actually I oso cannot be sure if I'm having a stomach upset or having my cramps.
I felt both anyway.
Din consult a doc, self medicated.
Had a 3/4 day of rest.. I prepared myself fer sch.
And yup... bout 45 mins ago, I left fer home.
B4 heading to sch, I decided to get my hair trimmed
cos iz thick n weighty. (Has not been trim since end may.)
After finished getting it trim, my phone rang.
BMC : "Jus called to inform you tat ur class today has been cancel.... ....."
(diaoz!!)
Here I am, AT HOME!
(diaoz!!!)
Labels: reflections
<< Home