Rule #1 - Ghost never exist
It’s been a long time since Rabbit and I went fer weekdays movie.
I reckon the first and last time we had weekday movie was probably like 2 years back?!
It was our 1st (movie) date and we watched The Chronicles of Narnia @ Cine.
If I have not mistaken, I actually dozed off half-way thru the movie as it was quite a long movie which actually ended quite late in the night bout 1am.
P/S: In case if you thot you had read wrongly, no... …you have not.
Yahh.. is ME!! Not him!! Hahahaha!
I think is pretty embarrassing larx that such thing would happen on a 1st date.
OMG!!
Can you imagine fancy falling aslp halfway thru the movie on your 1st date.....
*blush*
How could this even happen..... Totally no image!!
Anyway, back to topic.
We went to catch "Rule #1" by Kelvin Tong @ Vivo yet which I think the official opening for the movie is like tm?!
Although certain parts of the movie may look stupid and illogical (ah! forgot is a horror film), but somehow it was a twist and also got its morale - "NEVER ASSUME".
Overall, personally I think is kind of worth watching fer this (ALMOST Singapore) production, as in like it is not VERY SCARY or HORRIBLE that I have to hide behind him, squeeze / twist or pinch him (watching horror movie with me is a torture, I guess.), I can still accept this.
At least this film is soooo sooooo much better than his previous production – Men in White.
But Rabbit claimed that this kinda movie is "VCD movie" – means only worth to rent and watch it @ home.
*diaoz*
2 more days to weekends.. ..
I reckon the first and last time we had weekday movie was probably like 2 years back?!
It was our 1st (movie) date and we watched The Chronicles of Narnia @ Cine.
If I have not mistaken, I actually dozed off half-way thru the movie as it was quite a long movie which actually ended quite late in the night bout 1am.
P/S: In case if you thot you had read wrongly, no... …you have not.
Yahh.. is ME!! Not him!! Hahahaha!
I think is pretty embarrassing larx that such thing would happen on a 1st date.
OMG!!
Can you imagine fancy falling aslp halfway thru the movie on your 1st date.....
*blush*
How could this even happen..... Totally no image!!
Anyway, back to topic.
We went to catch "Rule #1" by Kelvin Tong @ Vivo yet which I think the official opening for the movie is like tm?!
Although certain parts of the movie may look stupid and illogical (ah! forgot is a horror film), but somehow it was a twist and also got its morale - "NEVER ASSUME".
Overall, personally I think is kind of worth watching fer this (ALMOST Singapore) production, as in like it is not VERY SCARY or HORRIBLE that I have to hide behind him, squeeze / twist or pinch him (watching horror movie with me is a torture, I guess.), I can still accept this.
At least this film is soooo sooooo much better than his previous production – Men in White.
But Rabbit claimed that this kinda movie is "VCD movie" – means only worth to rent and watch it @ home.
*diaoz*
2 more days to weekends.. ..
Labels: kalintsixram
<< Home